Sunday, March 8, 2009

WENDOVER WEEKEND.

I went to Wendover, NV last weekend with Fast Franky, Fly-by Levi and Cam.  We stayed at Montego Bay and had dinner with Tyler Hansen.  Tyler holds the record at Bonneville Speedway in his 94 Civic @ 167mph in the G-Gas Coupe Class.  The kid is still in high school and is killin' it!  The next time I'm in town I'll take some pics of his cars.. 

The Next morning we headed down to the raceway.. Thanks to John and Tyler Hansen for the great hospitality and dinner.  We're looking forward to seeing you guys break more records over the summer.





This is how most of the track looks like..  No comment.




James Bondo


Hahahaha! FF was throwing fake peanuts at this girls shoes..




One of  Tyler's cars..


Sweet ride!


Remember this guy? Check out Fast Franky's Mixtape.



I fell asleep most of the time after downing a latte.. SMH! (shaking my head)..  this is what I was staring at for the last hour.


Stopped by McGrath's to grab a bite to eat.


Fly-by Levi "It's not my birthday guys?"


If you're driving and a white late 90's Acura Integra flies right past you,  then turns on his hazards.. Chances are it might be Levi.