Monday, March 16, 2009

COFFEE BREAK.

I met up with Chris for coffee last Sunday to discuss a few things for supremacy.. Chris is graphic designer & B-Boy from Provo, UT.  Chris and his crew A.O.D (Angels Of Death) has been break dancing for minute.  Chris mentioned there will be a B-Boy Battle this Saturday at Uprok in SLC.  Go check them out! 


From left to right: Chris, Tony Flex, Fast Franky.



I'm gonna let you guys pick my brains  for a second.. I picked up a few magazines to get through the week. From left to right: Objekt, 10, INC., VMAN, ANTENNA & DWELL .  Notice there's not one racing/automotive magazine in the mix?



Walk in the showroom this morning and found this machine on the counter.. Team supremacy has done it again! 



I made my first cup of Latte today and It tastes way better than Starbucks ;)